WHY DO YOU NEED PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING.
There are a number of reasons why appliances should be PAT tested...
1. To have peace of mind that your Electrical Equipment is safe and in good working order.
2. To comply with the Electricity at Work Regulation 1989.
3. To comply with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regs 1989.
4. To minimise the risk of fire caused by faulty electrical equipment.
5. To reduce the risk of injury to an employee or member of public caused by faulty electrical appliances.
6. To satisfy your insurance company.
7. To comply with all Health & Safety requirements.
Also one of the first things Enforcement and Health & Safety officers ask to see on inspections is PAT testing records.
BENEFITS TO YOU OF USING OUR COMPANY ARE:-
Your Portable Appliance Testing is carried out by a City & Guilds QUALIFIED engineer.
Reducing the cost of your annual Portable Appliance Testing.
Providing safe PAT Tested equipment for your staff to use.
Reducing the risk of injury to staff and your customers.
Reducing the risk of fire and damage to your business and property.
Complying with current Health & Safety Regulations.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:-
1. A Certificate of Portable Appliance Testing
2. An asset list giving details of all equipment tested with it's own unique ID number.
3. A record in respect of each item inspected/tested that includes:-
Company Name, Asset Description, Asset Number and Test Results.
4. A failure/damage report (where appropriate).
5. All standard pass (or fail) labels with asset number.
6. Any necessary replacement of standard plug tops.
7. Any necessary replacement of appropriate fuse cartridges.
8. Any necessary re-termination of plug top cables.
9. Free access to a NEBOSH qualified Health & Safety adviser.
WHAT DOES IT COST
To arrange a free no obligation site survey and estimate or more information on our PAT Testing do not hesitate to contact us at :-